Parting Sounds

4.28.2010
As many of you know, I'm jumping coasts and heading to New York. Hence, the delay in posting lately. That being said, I couldn't leave you without something to vibe out to while I'm getting settled 3,000 miles away.

So here are two videos: one by an artist you know, one by an artist you don't. And rest assured, I'll keep feeding your musical soul, should you choose to accept the offering.

Theophilus London you probably don't know about, and you'll probably want to. He dropped a mixtape today called I Want You that you can download for FREE here. You can thank me later. His MySpace has his hometown listed as Brooklyn. How perfect.

Below is a video for Humdrum Town, off London's last mixtape, This Charming Mixtape, that is also fantastic. Know about him.




Lupe Fiasco you should know already know about. The visuals for I'm Beaming made me smile, so I wanted you to smile too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment