I'm reading this amazing book right now, Let the Great World Spin, by Colum McCann, and at one point one of the characters says, "Everything falls into the hands of music eventually. The only thing that ever rescued me was listening to a big voice."
Let that one marinate in your mind for a moment.
Ironically, the same day I read that passage I also discovered Little Dragon. Coincidence? Not only is their musical composition beyond magical, it only takes one listen to realize the singer most certainly has a big voice. And with a feature on the new Gorillaz album, be prepared to know about this Swedish band sooner rather than later.
So whether you're in need of some rescuing, or not, take a listen to the big voice that is Little Dragon. Eventually you'll find some place for them in your life.
**Note: Huge thank you to Mel for putting me onto them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment