Impossibly Possible

2.16.2010
Remember back in the day when your science teacher told you that humans only use 10% of our brains? Well, that's being debated now, but when I see something like this I can't help but think there's some truth to it. No matter what you believe, I think we can all agree that not many brains can do what Stephen Wiltshire's can. Stephen's mind works like a camera, allowing him to fly over a major city and take a "mental snap shot" that he then uses to recreate entire skylines by memory. So far he's recreated Tokyo, New York, Jerusalem, Frankfurt, Madrid, Hong Kong and Rome. Next time someone tells you something's impossible, direct them to Stephen Wiltshire's website, have them watch one of his videos and watch their jaw drop. He even gets the number of windows right in all the buildings. Yeah, I know. Some things you just have to see to believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment